Thank you to sophiaaaxo for nominating me for The Sunshine Blogger Award! I smiled when I saw my nomination because I thought what a sweet thing to do and plus it’s my first nomination – thank you Sophia. Her blog is about beauty, baking and lifestyle (I personally think this a great combination!) and it’s very informative, and an interesting read. She is definitely worth following!
1) Thank the person who nominated you
2) Answer the questions sent by the person who nominated you
3) Nominate other bloggers
4) Write them new questions
5) List the rules and let others bloggers know you have nominated them.
Questions sophiaaaxo asked me
- How many pictures/videos do you currently have on your camera roll?
I have loads of pictures on my phone which I have used for my blog and social media channels. I like keeping pictures because they are good memories but now I have little storage left. The pictures vary from ones taken on holiday to outfits for my blog. I’m in blog mode now, meaning if I see a good photo opportunity (colourful background) wherever I go then I capitalise on it. I have realised that I’m not good at taking selfies. Many people make it look so easy but I can never get the right angle hence I let others take it for me. All my friends have become really involved in my blogging, meaning if anyone sees a colourful background then they will always mention it to me.
- Who inspired you to blog?
For me it wasn’t ‘who’ but more ‘what’ inspired me to blog. I have always stuck out like a sore thumb because of my colour choices and noticed when I was growing up my fashion style wasn’t mirroring everyone else. I still get the odd look here and there, and also receive a few compliments too. My blog is meant to inspire others to see that it’s okay to be you.
- If you could appear in any magazine for your blog, which one would it be?
It’s difficult to pick one magazine in particular. My blog is about fashion, so it will obviously be fashion magazines (Glamour, Vogue, Elle, Cosmopolitan etc.) I would also like to feature in Blogosphere Magazine because I love what the magazine stands for and it provides a voice for bloggers.
- Where in the world would you like to make blogger friends from?
Anywhere and everywhere! I love connecting with bloggers from all walks of life and enjoy reading their journey and getting to know them. Since starting my blog in March 2017, everyone has been so lovely and welcoming.
- If you could read any detailed blog post right now, on any topic, what would the topic be and why
I love reading articles about fusing fashion with something else. For example, fashion meets music/fashion meets art/ fashion meets politics/fashion meets technology.
I nominate the following people:
Questions to my nominees:
- What does blogging mean to you?
- Since you’ve started blogging, have you learnt something new about yourself?
- If you could guest post on anyone’s blog who would it be and why?
- If you could change one thing in the blogging world what would it be and why?
- What is your favourite blog post?
You can follow me on: